Tuesday 13 May 2014

Spring herbs & salads 



Don't you just love this time of year - when the herbs are growing in the garden and you can just pop out and grab a handful of wonderful fresh fragrant herbs!!


Then of course there are the lovely new spring vegetables coming in - so as my family are very fond of salads - I made coleslaw - and potato Salad

To make coleslaw - peel & grate 2 carrots - chop 1 small apple and slice 1/2 a small white cabbage - wash and chop a handful of chives and then add your preferred dressing - I mix mayo with salad cream together for my dressing - so quick made in minutes!! 
For potato salad - wash a few new potatoes- boil with fresh mint sprigs until soft - allow to cool wash and chop a handful of fresh chives - stir in your preferred dressing - I always use mayo for this one and enjoy!!

Til next time 

 God BlessSue..x

No comments:

Post a Comment