Friday 23 May 2014


May's Charity Quilt & a hungry visitor 

Today we had a lovely time making the quilt for Emmaus - not quite finished - but well on its way - photos will follow when it's done!!
 Thank you to those lovely ladies who came along and sewed- I am very grateful!!
Then when I was leaving this afternoon - something caught my eye - I stopped and carefully got out of the car, grabbing my phone as I cautiously hid behind the open door.
 I often see wildlife behind the barn - but very seldom do I get very close before the animal is startled and flees.
 Today i moved slowly and took my time and although she kept looking up she was content for me to be there.
 so here she is a very hungry deer happily munching on the farmers beans. 
 I don't suppose the farmers will be very happy - but I was delighted and I think she was enjoying her afternoon tea!!  Til next time - God Bless  - Sue ..x


No comments:

Post a Comment