Wednesday 15 April 2015

Beach Kecks 


I am so looking forward to the Summer- I know we haven't had a hard winter but it just feels like it is ages since the summer.
I have made some Beach Kecks for my young grandson 
 Beach kecks are for those evening times when you've been on the beach all day - you've been in & out of the sea - but now the sun has dropped and a breeze is coming off the sea - but you don't want the day to end you're still happy to wriggle your toes in the sand - still keen to pick up prize shells - 
These kecks are for times like this - made out of a linen cotton blend - they keep you warm- but with wide legs you can still bury your feet in the sand - and with a drawstring and elastic round the waist they can be loose and comfy and there are two deep pockets for those special stones and shells
I can't wait for summer!

enjoy the sunshine 
 God bless 
 Sue..x

No comments:

Post a Comment