Monday 11 November 2013

Welcome to my new blog!


Hi everyone,
 This is my new space where I can write about everything that is important to me! 
My beliefs- my family - my friends - my pets- my community - fund-raising - textiles- patchwork- dress-making- pattern drafting etc. in fact  everything that i think about and feel for!!
 Today is Monday 11th November - Remembrance day - a very special day when we remember and show great respect for all our brave servicemen and women  past & present!
We should all count our blessings - It is nothing we did that places us in a safe war-free zone!! 
 Give thanks for our freedom!!

Today is also my husband Kevin's birthday-- Happy birthday to Kevin and everyone who has a birthday on remembrance day!!

Share my thoughts & observations again soon!

-Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment