Thursday 14 November 2013

Every little helps 

I am blessed to be surrounded by wonderful helpful people who understand that people pulling together can make a difference!!!

 I have a mission to use my barn where possible to raise money for charity - my charity is Emmaus - a homeless persons charity- 
 It is freezing out there - I would hate to be homeless -Just imagine being out there right now - with no where to go-- nowhere to sit - let alone lie- no way to keep warm or dry - spending the night shuffling around trying to keep warm and to keep away from danger!!  
 The more money raised for Emmaus the more people can be helped!

A wonderfully warm friend of mine has kindly donated several jars of home-made marmalade ( it is yummy- I know - delicious on wholemeal toast).
 If you fancy a jar or two then please pop along to the barn and make a sensible donation in my charity box. 
Lets help Emmaus to help these vulnerable people most of whom are homeless through no fault of their own! 
 My grateful thanks goes to Liz for donating her talents & efforts - may God Bless you Liz

All offers of help in supporting this charity would be gratefully received.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment