Monday 25 November 2013

Generosity


I am again amazed at humbled at the acts of generosity I witness around me!
Whilst I hear about people mourning the loss of human kindness - I find my faith in humanity building daily.
 On Saturday a very generous customer donated some beautiful hand-made cards for me to offer for donations to Emmaus.
She had heard of my mission to raise money for the homeless - had seen my earlier blog about the lovely 'hugs & kisses' fabric!
-
and very generously donated these beautiful cards!
 If you would like to send a loved one a card sporting these delightful rabbits with the words 'hugs & kisses' just pop over to the barn and make a donation to Emmaus!
Generosity is all around us - it is a most wonderful thing benefiting the giver ( it's good for the soul) the receiver ( their needs are met) and the onlooker( it's incredibly contagious) 
NEVER REGRET BEING GENEROUS- THE WORLD RELIES ON GENEROSITY!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment