Wednesday 21 January 2015


A new start in the barn!!



Well I spoke before of having a change at the barn in 2015 - and here is the start - I have had some beautiful cotton chambrays delivered in soft grey blues - stripes and spots and plain cotton chambray - I intend to do a little more dressmaking this year starting with making some dresses and shirts.

I have also received some lovely fabric to make shorts & trousers - add to that some more floral poplins and the dressmaking area in the barn looks quite impressive!!
I haven't forgotten that i said i would go back to stocking some selected yarns and i am working on that - hopefully I should have some really lovely and competitively priced yarn in the barn very soon.
The sale at the maltings was a success with many many people getting some fantastic bargains - great for you and great for me as it has created some space in the barn!

 I have taken delivery of some lovely batiks - some gorgeous lawns and some bright 1930's style fabrics as well as some soft vintage fabrics !!

 The new seasons lessons are under way and this year starting Thursday there will be 'nit & natter ' sessions from 10.30 - 3.00.
I look forward to seeing many of you in the barn this year and wish you all peace & blessings 
 God Bless 
 Sue..x



No comments:

Post a Comment