Wednesday 31 December 2014



Naturesthreads in 2015

I Hope you all had a peaceful and reflective Christmas - spending time with loved ones and remembering the importance of family - friends and other  people in our lives!!

Naturesthreads has new plans for 2015 - As well as the patchwork & quilting. I will be  adding dressmaking and home sewing - I already have patterns in stock -



A mixture of womens', childrens' general sewing and mens'.

There will be more workshops - dressmaking - home sewing- and new patchworking/quilting projects - including a brand new intermediate quilt - some of the blocks are pictured here.


As I am very much a people person - I'd like to focus on you so I plan to  hold more functions - more opportunities for you to meet like-minded people and to share your love of textiles.

 And -- wait for it -- I have missed the knitting and wool far too much so starting again in the New year - I will be holding regular stitch & share sessions and starting to stock selected yarn and patterns again!!

I wish you all a very happy & healthy New year and hope to see you all again in the New Year!!


God Bless 
Sue..x




2 comments:

  1. Had a lovely family Christmas at home. Looking forward to the New Year and all the opportunities it may bring. See you very soon. Love Clair x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to seeing you soon - stay well

      Delete