Monday 7 July 2014

Summer Time 

Hi all,
 I haven't been on this blog for a wee while - things have been pretty hectic !!
I finally managed to finish the advent stockings calender as pictured 

This was fun  and quick to make - just iron some vilene on to the panel - cut out the 24 stockings repeat with vilene and some backing fabric. Cut out 24 stocking shapes - sew the stockings to the backing stockings right sides together - trim and clip curves - turn right sides out press under 1/4" on top cuff and topstitch. Attach to your garland-- simple!!

I have also been planning my summer school - which starts on 18th August. Everyday for two weeks ( not Sundays - you all know I don't work Sundays) I will be laying on a teaching session - there are lots to choose from - and I will be putting them on the website very soon!
 Also at present and for the next couple of weeks - I am holding a Summer sale - fabrics and pre-cuts - very exciting!!
and of course I will be closing the barn for three weeks so that I may have my annual break!!
 So all in all - quite a lot is going on - and I will also be planning Naturesthreads birthday treat for September - it's going to be fun & i'm a going to be busy busy busy!!
 take care everyone 
 God bless 
Sue..x

No comments:

Post a Comment