Wednesday 18 December 2013


Generosity (II)



If you read my earlier blog entitled 'Generosity' you will recall that I mentioned that generosity is contagious! We started with home-made marmalade being made by my wonderful friend Liz - incidentally Liz - people are raving about your marmalade!! - We then moved on to another lovely friend who made the gorgeous 'hugs & kisses' cards. Now the lovely Kerenza has donated several of these gorgeous rustic wire hanging shelves/racks! The marmalade - cards - and wire racks - have all been donated to support my charity - Emmaus- the homeless persons charity! A sensible donation in my charity box is all that's needed to acquire any of the above! These wire racks would make a fantastic gift and at the same time you will have helped someone who is less fortunate than yourself!! My mission is to help as many people off the streets and into homes as I possibly can - this is a big project  - I need lots of help - and every donation helps!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment